Get Down Art Online and its sister company, Garibaldi Fine Art, LLC. will not sell, trade, rent, or offer to third parties any personal information the user may provide in the course of using this website. Any information obtained about the user as a result of interaction with this website, whether voluntarily provided by the user or collected via “cookies” or similar means typical of Internet browser interaction, will be used solely for purposes of personalizing the user’s experience with this website, processing orders, diagnosing problems, and monitoring overall user traffic patterns and demographics.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an offer by the organization placing this order (hereinafter referred to as “Buyer”) to purchase the artwork described on this purchase order. Upon acceptance of this purchase order by Get Down Art LLC and Garibaldi Fine Art LLC, (hereinafter referred to as “GETDOWN/GDA”), Buyer and GETDOWN/GDA agree to the following:
- GETDOWN/GDA will ship the ordered artwork to Buyer F.O.B. from Henderson or Manchester Center. If GETDOWN/GDA is unable to deliver all or part of the items on this order, Buyer will be promptly notified. Orders for artwork will not be filled if the order exceeds the credit limit, as determined by GETDOWN/GDA for Buyer.
- The artwork listed on this purchase order, when it is accepted by GETDOWN/GDA, is an outright sale from GETDOWN/GDA to Buyer. Buyer shall not wholesale the artwork to galleries, art dealers or other persons or entities for resale. Anyone wishing information regarding becoming a dealer should contact the Garibaldi Fine Art or Get Down Art Dealer division in Henderson. Refer to the contact us on this website for contact information.
- The purchase of this artwork consists only of the physical artwork and when applicable framing. All copyrights and all other proprietary rights, if any, including the right to reproduce the artwork or to prepare derivative works from the artwork in all media, are retained by GETDOWN/GDA and are not transferred to Buyer or to Buyer’s customer at the time of purchase. Buyer shall not alter the artwork in any manner.
- Buyer, by this order, shall not acquire the right to use, and will not use, the names “Get Down Art LLC” or “Garibaldi Fine Art” or “GETDOWN/GDA” either alone or in conjunction with or as part of any other word or name, except with the prior written consent of GETDOWN/GDA.
- Buyer shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the purchase and sale of artwork including but not limited to those governing certificates of authenticity.
6. This purchase is subject to and incorporates by this reference all of the terms and conditions set forth in any written contract or Memorandum of Understanding between the Buyer and GETDOWN/GDA pertaining to the purchase and sale of artwork from GETDOWN/GDA.
- When accepted by GETDOWN/GDA, this purchase order is deemed to be accepted and fulfilled by GETDOWN/GDA in the state of Nevada. This purchase order shall not be deemed accepted by GETDOWN/GDA until Buyer receives from GETDOWN/GDA a written acceptance of this purchase order. This purchase order shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the state of Nevada.
- Prices for ordered artwork are subject to change at any time without notice and all orders will be billed at the published prices which are current at the time of GETDOWN/GDA receipt of the respective order.
- Contract or Memorandum of Understanding between Buyer and GETDOWN/GDA, GETDOWN/GDA is not obliged to accept any order placed by Buyer and may reject any such order in GETDOWN/GDA’s sole discretion.
- In GETDOWN/GDA’s discretion, it may accept payment of this order by one of the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. If you enter credit card payment information (for example, American Express, MasterCard or Visa information) to purchase items, that information is encrypted and protected with industry standard encryption software. GETDOWN/GDA currently uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to protect such information and ensure that credit card transactions are secure. Shipping costs will be added to the credit card orders.
- Any claims for imperfections or damages of merchandise must be made in writing within ten (10) calendar days for delivery to Buyer. Buyer agrees there will be no allowance for such claims after such ten (10) day period; any such late claim being waived by Buyer.